We would like to inform you that we have already completed the update of our trading infrastructure and added further liquidity providers in order to enhance your overall trading experience.
New products have been added, while certain products are no longer available. You may find further information about the new trading pairs here.In order to let us take your trading experience with LQDFX to the next level, you are prompted to do the following:
Step 1: Reset your LQDFX Trading Accounts passwords
- Open this link in your web browser to reset the password.
- Enter your email, your old password and a new password.
- Once you see the successful password reset message you may take the next step.
Note: This change does not impact your account number. All MT4 trading accounts passwords will be reset.
Step 2 [for Windows]: Download the new LQDFX MT4 Terminal
- Click here to download the new LQDFX MT4 Terminal.
- After the completion of the download, a prompt will appear in the lower left-hand corner of the browser window.
- Double-click the download to open it. Proceed with the installation.
- Once the installation is complete you may start trading on the new LQDFX MT4 Terminal.
Note: If you would like to continue trading on your existing terminal, you can change the Server IP to 22.214.171.124:443 for the Live Server and 126.96.36.199:443 for the Demo.
Step 2 [for Android/iOS]: Access the new LQDFX Server
- Open Google Play Store/App Store.
- Locate MetaTrader 4 in Google Play Store/App Store by entering the term MetaTrader 4 in the search field.
- Click the MetaTrader 4 icon to install the software to your Android/iPhone.
- Now you will be prompted to select between Login with existing account/Open a demo account.
- On clicking either Login with Existing Account/Open a Demo Account, a new window opens.
- Enter lqd in the search field
- Click the LQD1-Demo01 icon if you have a demo account, or LQD1-Live01 if you have a real account.
- Enter your login and new password,
- You may now start trading on the new LQDFX MT4 Terminal.
Finally, please keep in mind that if you are using an expert advisor, you may have to update your settings as the Suffix on the symbol will be removed and the server time will be changed to London (currently BST timezone or GMT+1).
We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding. Our LQDFX team is working hard to take your trading experience to the next level.
Feel free to contact our support team 24/5 should you have any questions.